Wednesday, December 8, 2010 – The Freight Transportation Services Index (TSI) rose 0.2 percent in October from its September level, rising for the second consecutive month, the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) reported today (Table 1).
BTS, a part of the Research and Innovative Technology Administration, reported that the Freight TSI has risen 5.7 percent over the last 17 months, starting in June 2009, after declining 15.3 percent in the previous 10 months beginning in August 2008. Read more »
Free Shipping Rate Quote: As Seen on A&E’s Shipping Wars
- Algae Fuel Could be Huge: The Future of Biofuels?
- Is the Economy Changing the Face of Trucking?
- US Bureau of Transportations Statistics Not Doing their Job!
- Free Freight Rate Quote: Any Size, Any Destination Freight Shipping
- Freight Transportation Services Index (TSI) Rose 0.2% in Oct